Meet Our Team:
Introhive is currently looking for our next rockstar, Training Specialist to join the Hive! We are a growing scale-up with loads of opportunity and a varied day-day that would keep anyone engaged and excited! This position can be located anywhere within Atlantic Canada, with preference given to Fredericton, NB.
What to Expect: *
The Training and Development Specialist contributes to Introhive’s success by delivering company training programs and workshops to employees and managers.
Career growth and learning opportunities are available to Training and Development Specialist as a part of their career growth at Introhive.
What You’ll Do: *
- Monitors the effectiveness of training on employees using individual or group performance results.
- Collects feedback on sessions from attendees to use for future improvements to content and presentation.
- Contributes to new training program design and existing program enhancements.
- Assists in the development and creation of lesson plans and training aids
- Training programs may typically include topics such as supervisory/management training, work skills training, team building, and communications
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- May require some travel within Atlantic Canada
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related area required
- At least two years of related work experience in training is required
- Proactive self-development through the completion of training courses in the areas of communication, coaching, presentation skills and time management
- Proven experience in training facilitation, presenting and one-to-one coaching
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong graphic design ability.
- Thorough understanding of training processes.
- Ability to moderate large groups.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Sound decision making.
- Experience with Training and e-Learning Software / Learning Management Systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
What You Can Expect from Us: *
We are an AI-powered SaaS platform designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and data. We increase employee productivity and improve customer experience management.
We focus on career development and progression. People are at the core of everything we do. We are Great Place to Work®-certified in Canada and were recently named among Canada’s Best Workplaces™ for Start-Ups and for Women. We’re also a proud sponsor of Women in Sales Everywhere (WISE). Beyond this, we were awarded the 2019 and 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ Awards.
What’s In It for You:
- An incredible group of peers and leadership to work and learn from and with
- Personal and professional growth
- Educational opportunities
- 401K/RRSP matching
- Health and Dental Coverage
- Mental health support and coverage
- Furry friends welcomed!
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations