Maintains a high standard of linen services to all departments following standards established by the Northern Health
The incumbent must fulfill the requirements of the Criminal Records/Vulnerable Person, Child Abuse Registry Check and
Adult Abuse Registry Check and adhere to all Northern Health Region policies and procedures.
- Grade 10 education
- Experience in institutional laundry atmosphere is an asset
- Working knowledge of Windows based programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and Internet
- Satisfactory employment record required
- Successful candidate subject to provide security checks in accordance with Security Checks for Employment
Policy (HR-02-80. Waived for internal candidates with current checks on file.
For a full listing of qualifications please:
- Internal Candidates: Refer to the Job Description which is posted on the Intranet under Department/Human
Resources/Job Description, then select the applicable department; or,
- External Candidates: Contact Human Resources to request a copy
Northern RHA strives to have a diverse workforce in an inclusive and accessible workplace,
which provides opportunity for reasonable accommodation.
Indigenous applicants are encouraged to self-declare when submitting applications & resumes.
Direct care workers are required to either be vaccinated for Covid-19 or to participate in on-going regular Covid-19
testing pursuant to Orders made under The Public Health Act C.C.S.M. c.P210. Successful applicants will be notified at
the time of offer of the applicability of this requirement for this position.
We thank all candidates for applying. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Using Google Chrome, Apply online at www.northernhealthregion.ca on or before
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
In the event of technical difficulties with the online application, please contact Human Resources at
email@example.com for assistance prior to the closing date.