At Cliff and Evans we constantly challenge ourselves to build on the reputation we have as a high-quality contractor. By submitting your request for employment you are giving yourself an opportunity to work in a positive and forward thinking atmosphere that exposes you to many diverse and interesting projects across Southern Ontario.
GENERAL CONSTRUCTION LABOURER
Perform tasks involving physical labour on job sites, at times requiring the use of power tools. Cleaning and preparing job sites, hauling tools and materials and assisting skilled workers in their tasks. To be successful in this position you must be physically fit, hard working and able to follow instructions rapidly and proficiently.
This position requires the following skills and tasks:
- Site clean-up and house-keeping
- Site protection installation
- Digging by hand
- Mortar & mud mixing
- Insulation & vapour barrier installation
- Scaffold erecting
- Heavy-lifting required
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed at all times
We are seeking an individual who will work hard, with the strong potential of growing with our company.
Work is year-round and mostly full time, and pay for the position of General Labourer will range from $16-20/hr (depending on experience).
- Full Driver’s Licence
- Must have: WHMIS, Working at Heights and General Awareness safety certificates
- Clean background check
- Punctual and reliable
- Own basic tools, for everyday use
- First Aid certificate is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Working at Heights (Preferred)
- G-class (Preferred)
- Basic Awareness (Preferred)
- WHIMIS (Preferred)