Reid's Dairy Company Ltd. is a family owned and operated business and we are currently celebrating our 110th year serving the Belleville and Quinte area. Reid's Dairy is currently accepting resumes for a full-time position as a Utility Operator in the Production Department.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and some job tasks can be physically demanding;
- Long shifts at times due to working with perishable products;
- Must have knowledge in health and safety and G.M.P.’s pertaining to a food manufacturing facility;
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas and equipment;
- Responsible for storing and organizing products manufactured on daily basis;
- Operating machinery and product fillers;
- Must have a positive attitude when dealing with customers;
- Checking finished products and packaging for basic quality defects;
- Experience operating high-speed packaging machinery and equipment is an asset;
- Experience operating HTST, CIP cleaning, ice cream manufacturing.
Minimum Educational Level:
Gr. 12 High School Diploma
Experience working in a food manufacturing facility and/or Production department is an asset.
Hours per week:
40+ hours per week; Overtime is paid after 40 hours per week.
Full-Time [day, evening and weekend]
Offered to full-time staff once they complete the probation period (benefits) and have been employed for one (1) year (pension plan).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.94 per hour
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- On-site Parking
- RRSP Match
- Store Discount
- Vision Care
- 10 Hour Shift
- 12 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Night Shift
- Food Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Belleville, ON (Preferred)