Shift: Midnight - 11pm - 7:10am
Wage: $18.03/hour to start
Overtime: 1.5 x hourly rate after 38.33 hours in a work week
2.0 x hourly rate after 46 hours in a work week
Position: Logistics Team Member
Reports to: Logistics Group Leader
1. Perform all duties in a safe manner
2. Operate Lift Trucks and Tuggers
3. Receive and convey designated storage areas materials to support production
4. Supply Manufacturing with materials for production on schedule
5. Report any material shortages or discrepancies
6. Rotate stock as per FIFO
7. Collect and ship finish goods to customers as scheduled
8. Inspect and report the safety of equipment, workplace conditions and activities including all accidents or near miss situations
9. Support flexible work schedules including reporting to work early and stay late as required to support startup and overtime periods
10. Maintain "5S" and TPM Standards in all areas
11. Demonstrate an understanding of FIO's Environmental Policy and participate in programs that enhance environmental performance. Identify and communicate any potential non-conformances.
12. Demonstrate an understanding of the significant environmental impacts of your work activities; follow work instructions to ensure positive environmental performance is sustanined. Understand the consequences of delineating from them.
13. Demonstrate an understand of the ERRP(Emergency Preparedness Response Plan).
14. Other duties as assigned.
-Grade 12 or equivalent
-Experience in operating lift truck and tugger equipment
-Strong manual material handling skills
-Strong attention to detail
-Self-motivated, able to complete tasks in allotted time.
-Sound judgment in problem solving and establishing priorities
-Excellent interpersonal skills
Noise Levels >92dBA
Ambient temperature 15< 30 degree Celsius (adjusted for humidity)
Exposure - weld sparks, weld dust, weld fumes, hot or sharp parts
Chemical - oily coating on parts, grease
Safety Boots, safety glasses, ear protection, bump cap, arm sleeves, gloves
FIO Automotive Canada Corporation is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $18.03 per hour
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift