At Mastermind Toys our sales team bring fun, learning and confidence to parents & children by providing an exceptional in-store customer experience and shopping environment. We are seeking individuals who have flexibility to work a variety of part time shifts including days, weekends, holidays and evenings. This position will be reporting to our Oakville location.
- Greet, actively approach & assist customers consistent with the Mastermind customer experience philosophy; ensure customers are always the primary focus.
- Receive & process payments, returns, exchanges
- Participate in maintaining best practice merchandising standards; create inviting, attractive displays; keep store shelves full stocked and neat; assemble product as required
Safety and Security:
- Participate in safeguarding staff, customers & product. Participate in other general store duties.
Mastermind Toys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Upon request, Mastermind Toys will, in consultation with the applicant, determine the nature of any accommodation that may be required.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in Mastermind; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Contract length: 2-3 months
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- Monday to Friday
- Will you be able to reliably commute or relocate to Oakville, ON for this job?
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)