iCabbi Canada is seeking a Finance and HR Admin Intern to join our North American Finance Team in Ottawa. As a Finance and HR Admin Intern at iCabbi, you will have the opportunity to learn, grow and contribute to many different aspects of the finance department.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Assist with day to day HR functions and duties
- Assist with contracts administration including drafting contracts using DocuSign
- Assist with consolidating multiple legacy agreements into a new single contract
- Assist with journal entries, expense allocations, and bank reconciliations
- Assist senior accountants in monthly close activities
- Assist with scanning, uploading, and filing all finance and HR and corporate files to the shared server
- Provide clerical and administrative support
- Perform other accounting, HR, and administrative special projects as required
What will you bring to us?
- You are on the path to completing or have recently completed a Diploma or Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Ability to work through and meet quick deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills
- A high degree of self-motivation
- Ability to take initiative and go above and beyond in tasks
What will we give to you?
- A culture which is second to none!
- A happy work environment.
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a unique industry.
- Further training to enhance your skillset.
- A team of highly experienced finance and HR professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in the Taxi Industry, currently disrupting a market and leading change within Mobility.
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.
iCabbi Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Human Resources and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Contract length: 3 months
Job Type: Internship
Pay: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
- Secondary School (required)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred)