Ready to advance your career? Registered Nurses join our winning team at Evergreen Nursing Services, Consumers Choice Award Winner for the past 14 years, for Best Home Health Services in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. In addition, Evergreen Nursing successfully achieved Accreditation from Accreditation Canada in 2016, meeting their rigorous standards for excellence and provision of high quality, client and family-centered care.
Evergreen Nursing Services holds the Primary Contract with Vancouver Coastal Health's Home Hospice Program meaning we are the first company. Vancouver Coastal Health calls for Registered Nurses to care for Vancouver residents and their families at home in the final days of life.
Evergreen also holds contracts to provide palliative care services for North/West Vancouver, Sea-to-Sky and Richmond residents. Evergreen Nursing Services works directly with the Vancouver Coastal Heath Palliative Care Team and Evergreen is available 24/7 for RN support.
Evergreen Nursing Services is currently seeking casual Registered Nurses (full, non restricted, practicing members of the BC College of Nurses only please) that are interested in Palliative Care.
AT EVERGREEN WE OFFER:
- Flexible shifts: 8 and 12 hours, days/evenings and nights
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive paid orientation/training (total of 24 hours) by Evergreen's palliative care specialists & Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH)
- Access to an extensive database of online educational courses
- Paid education opportunities and access to VCH in-services
- One-on-one training by an RN in home with orientation and as needed
- Work experience in both the hospice and home settings
- 24/7 support from Evergreen and VCH's Palliative Team
- Opportunity to strengthen leadership, assessment and critical thinking skills
Evergreen Nursing Services works directly with the Vancouver Coastal Heath Palliative Care Team and their Home Palliation Program to support clients and their families to spend their last days in the comfort of their home.
We are looking for Registered Nurses who have experience in Acute or Palliative Care and want to expand their practice in this extremely rewarding area of nursing.
If you are interested in joining a wonderful team of Evergreen RNs, please email your cover letter and resume, attn: Mali Elliott, Director of Nursing Services.
Please visit our very informative website www.evergreennursing.ca to learn more about our reputable company and for additional contact information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Evergreen Nursing Services
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $36.00-$42.00 per hour
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Evergreen Nursing Services has an extensive COVID 19 pandemic plan to promote client and employee safety. NOTE: Our RNs do NOT provide care for presumed or confirmed COVID19 cases in the home. For more information go to www.evergreennursing.ca/covid-19
- Acute Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bedside Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Palliative Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- BCCNP (Full Registration, no conditions) (Required)
- Fluent English (oral and written) (Preferred)