Warehouse/Logistics Support Person – Surrey, British Columbia
Kahunaverse Sports Group was born through the fusion of three great Canadian companies: Home Run Sports and Big Kahuna Sport Co., and SoccerX. Our mission is to outfit and inspire the athlete in all of us, and help create a lifetime of memories through the journey of sport, from prospect to pro. We are athletes serving athletes. We appreciate the importance of culture and strive to be a great place to work and a great place for our customers to do business with.
We are currently looking for a Warehouse/Logistics Support Person to join our Apparel Operations located in South Surrey, British Columbia. This position is suited for someone who is energetic, friendly, well organized, and able to meet deadlines while focusing on the task at hand. The right candidate will be responsible for performing duties related to a full range of warehouse functions including but not limited to: the pick; pack and ship process; receiving; confirming/verifying, and stocking product; retrieving data from a computerized inventory system, including inventory control, product rotation, along with general warehouse duties.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be fluent in English and able to communicate effectively within a team environment, both verbally and in writing
- Provide Support in Maintaining Apparel Operations workflows and systems ie: Pre-Production/Delivery and reporting of finished decorated product to customers
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills to ensure customer delivery timelines are met
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel; (Basic knowledge of SAP Business One software and Fedex shipping computer are considered an assets)
- 1-3 years previous warehouse experience
- Physically fit and capable of lifting 50 pounds.
- Push, pull, reach, bend and twist throughout the work day
- Be Punctual and Reliable (References Mandatory)
- Have a valid BC Driver’s License (area is not transit friendly)
- Experience with using an elevated platform (Skyjack) in a safe manner
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness and a safe work environment
- Knowledge of safety procedures in a warehouse environment considered an asset.
Job Type: Full-time Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Benefits: Includes dental, AD&D, life insurance, LTD along with a health spending account,
Company inspired volunteer days, Pet-friendly work environment
Salary: Competitive, based on experience and skill set the individual brings to the position
Job Type: Full-time