Booya Academy is a k-12 interdisciplinary online school based in Vancouver, BC. We strive to provide high-quality after-school programs in the field of languages (English, French, Spanish), Math and Sciences to help students achieve their educational goals and reach their highest potential.
We are looking for passionate French teachers who has the experience and academic background to teach elementary/secondary students, preferably native French Speakers.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably french major /french immersion education, DELF/DALF level above B2
- Native/ fluent French speaker with strong written and oral skills.
- 1+ years of French teaching experience
- Ability to create interesting, engaging lesson plans tailored to the students' needs is a plus.
- Comfortable with teaching online.
Job type: Part-time, Online, flexible schedule
Feel free to email us for any questions. Thanks!
Job Types: Part-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 4-6 per week
Salary: From $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- teaching: 2 years (required)
- native/fluent french (required)
- teaching certificate (preferred)