Pinnacle International owns and operates hotels and restaurants throughout the Greater Vancouver and Whistler area.
We are now looking for a face-paced Restaurant General Manager to run our Pier 7 Restaurant + Bar in North Vancouver ocean front restaurant, 230 seat restaurant with two patios.
- Manage all aspects of the restaurant, sales strategies, marketing, revenue management, human resources.
- Run all marketing campaigns to raise property awareness and drive new business.
- Maximize restaurant revenue, planning and adjusting for various market conditions.
- Lead the food and beverage team in establishing a service-focused, lively restaurant environment.
- Optimal usage of F&B space, products, service and staffing levels.
- Superior guest service delivered consistently in all departments.
- High quality standards in all areas relating to appearance, cleanliness maintenance.
- Recruit, train and lead a strong and effective management team with measurable performance targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hospitality or Hotel Management
- Minimum 8 years work experience in the hotel industry within a reputable property.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a senior executive hotel management position, previous GM role heavily preferred.
- Prior major 4 star brand experience an asset.
We look forward to reviewing your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- restaurant management: 5 years (Preferred)