WHO WE ARE
Buffalo Inspection Services is Canada’s largest non-union provider of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Services. We have been providing a full range of NDT services across Western Canada for more than forty years. We partner with Canada’s largest energy and industrial leaders to provide non-destructive testing and examination services, from radiographic testing to all forms of ultrasonic technology.
Quality, Safety, Team Work and Life Long learning are always top of mind. Buffalo is a technology centric company that embraces continuous improvement, resulting in the adoption of the most up to date software, equipment and practices available. You invest in us and we will invest in you!
Buffalo Inspection Services is currently looking for CGSB RT2 Technicians, for upcoming call out work in the Edmonton area. If you are looking for a Company that will work with you on your growth and development and you are willing to work hard with an excellent team of Technicians then Buffalo is the company for you.
The successful applicant will be Fit for Duty at all times and be able to comply with the Canadian Model for Providing a Safe Workplace which includes alcohol and drug testing.
AS PART OF THE BUFFALO INSPECTION TEAM, WE OFFER YOU:
- Very Competitive wages (commensurate based on experience level)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Overtime hours available
- Robust hands-on paid training plan
- The opportunity to work with a team where safety is an integral part of our culture
- Minimum 1 year of Canadian RT experience (pipeline, fab shops)
- RT2 (must be CGSB Certified)
- Other CGSB tickets are a definite asset
- Valid CSTS and First Aid
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Flexibility to work in town, out of town, nights and overtime
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Adept in Microsoft Office
- Satisfactory driver’s abstract, as determined by the company
We thank all candidates for their interest in Buffalo Inspection Services. All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidates' qualifications most closely match our requirements for the position. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. If you are not successful for this opportunity, please feel free to apply for future vacancies. Buffalo Inspection Services is not accepting agency resumes for these positions. At this time, only Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada will be considered for employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Canadian RT: 1 year (Preferred)