BioScript Solutions is a network of companies that provide a unique complement of services supporting the distribution and provision of complex drug therapies. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality patient centered care in the specialty pharmacy industry in Canada. We've been working diligently over the last few years to help change the landscape of specialty pharmacy for patients through our distribution, pharmacy, and clinic networks.
Our network of companies includes NavieGo Programs, which offers a full spectrum of patient support program services emphasizing urgency and support for patients. NavieGo acts as the logistical arms of BioScript Solutions through services such as drug reimbursement, case management, and patient navigation.
BioScript is the proud winner of the 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year - Atlantic Region award from Ernst and Young, which recognizes the vision, leadership, and achievement of Canada's most successful entrepreneurs. We are also honoured to qualify as an Employee Recommended Workplace by the Globe and Mail and Morneau Sheppell, which recognizes excellence in achieving a healthy, engaged, and productive workforce and is the only award of its kind based entirely on employee feedback.
We are looking for an engaged individual with an understanding of pharmaceutical and patient support program. This is a full time, permanent role based in the GTA with routine travel required to cover the provincial territory. Occasion travel to other Canadian provinces for team meetings, etc. is required.
Reporting to the Director of NavieGo Patient Programs, the Patient Support Service Manager role is customer facing, and the successful professional will be responsible to provide oversight to implement and improve the Patient Support Program in the assigned geography, and to ensure all aspects of the program are functioning as planned and that follow up is done so in a timely manner.
This is a temporary 12 months full time opportunity including a signing bonus of $10 000.
- Successfully enhance customer facing interactions by adding value;
- Providing best in class customer experience and operational execution;
- Achieving objectives related to the Patient support Program by overseeing field execution, ensuring consistent approach regionally in collaboration with cross functional colleagues;
- Interact with key Health Care Providers to provide awareness and understanding of the Patient Support Program;
- Ensure the highest standards of quality and conduct all activities in an ethical and compliant manner;
- Work in partnership with a pharmaceutical manufacturer to understand and contribute to achieving their goals;
- Interact with Health Care Providers to provide awareness and ensure effective implementation of Patient Support Programs;
- Rapidly respond to external/internal customer needs and look for opportunities to continuously improve services;
- Maintain customer support / trust & value while navigating the changing landscape by providing adapted offerings; and
- Collaborate with key departments at Naviego and the pharmaceutical manufacturer.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in multiple cross-functional areas applicable to the position,
- Fluent in both verbal and written, English and French is an asset
- Knowledge of the healthcare landscape including private and public payers;
- Experience in specialty services and drug delivery options in support of medicines whether they can be administered via infusion or sub-cutaneous means is an asset;
- Experience in dealing with key opinion leaders and healthcare professionals;
- Must be self-directed and team oriented;
- Ability to travel, access to a personal vehicle/ability to drive, some travel may require an overnight stay;
- Strong ability to manage change, ambiguity and work in a rapid and evolving environment;
- Strong focus on customers and improved of patient outcomes;
- Excellent collaborative skills and ability to work effectively and efficiently across organizations to deliver on priorities;
- Strong presentation skills; and
- Compliance driven; understanding of applicable industry codes and laws, regulations.
How to Apply
Please submit your application electronically ONLY before January 26th, 2020. Do not contact the office directly. Please note that applications without a cover letter outlining how you meet the qualifications for this role may NOT be considered.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected to participate in the hiring process will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- healthcare reimbursement: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)