This position requires a hard-working, dedicated individual with excellent attention to detail, who can excel in a busy, team-oriented environment. The successful candidate will be able to provide excellent customer relations, possess strong teamwork ethics, as well as having strong organizational and prioritizing skills. Previous experience with rental equipment and building products is an added value but not required, or a strong background in a related field. Preference will be given to individuals who have previous experience in construction and trades, strong troubleshooting and small engine repair knowledge.
· Vehicle and Equipment inspections.
· Washing and routine maintenance of small to medium sized construction equipment.
· Fluid and air filter replacement.
· Assisting with customer loading and instructing on equipment use.
· Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with company and factory standards.
· Operate and maintain all shop equipment and ensure a safe, neat and tidy shop area
· All other duties as assigned by the manager.
Qualifications and Skills
· Basic hand tool knowledge is a necessity
· Knowledge of fittings, threads, adapters, etc.
· Mechanical inclination and aptitude
· No tools required - the company provides the tools
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent