If you enjoy Japanese cuisine and love talking to people and thrive in a fast-paced workplace, we’d like to meet you.
Potential candidates/future employees can possibly receive LMIA Support.
Full Job Description
The primary responsibility of the Server is to create exceptional guest experiences and graciously sell and serve food & beverage in a courteous and expedient manner.
* Fluent in English.
* Minimum 1 year relevant serving experience in a high volume environment.
* Proficient in food & beverage point of sales systems.
* Requires regular, reliable attendance.
* Interact with all guests and customers in a professional, polished and hospitable manner.
* Coordinates any guests’ needs, special requests, and inquiries to ensure an unparalleled guest experience and plays a vital role in assisting the team with guest recognition.
* Ability to read the guests, making the guests comfortable, while remaining a true professional.
* Responsible for side duties and preparing mise en place for service each day.
* Accurately account for all sales, discounts and promotions and are responsible for proper cash handling.
* Responsible for the cleanliness of their station and the guest area.
* Maintains solid knowledge of beverages and the culinary menu.
* Interact positively with guests and take action to resolve problems to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
* Ensure guest satisfaction scores are consistently maintained and exceeded where possible
* Ensure all information provided to our guests and to team members is current and accurate.
* Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
* Complete shift checklist duties and pass on important information.
* Must have the ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by management and staff.
* Must work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and management.
* Self-motivated, decisive, responsible and driven to achieve goals.
* Be extremely well groomed and have a positive can-do attitude each and every day
* Strong interpersonal skills, exceptional oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to think independently, possess good judgment, proven problem-solving skills and effective decision-making skills.
* Must be organized with a high attention to detail.
* Strong multi-tasking skills and able to stand for an entire shift.
* Ability to work weekends and holidays.
* Must have a passion for delivering outstanding service
Expected start date: 2021-06-07
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Masks, sanitizers will be provided for employees.
- serving: 1 year (required)
- Smart Serve, SIR or equivalent (required)