This is your opportunity to join a great team, working with Shoppers Drug Mart!
This position is for a Pharmacist working in long-term care, but also flexibility to work in regular dispensary. The ideal candidate is comfortable with learning and working in two different workflows and knowledgeable with pharmacy software (HealthWatch Delta and Long-term Care Kroll).
Key responsibilities of a Shoppers Drug Mart Pharmacist include:
- checking prescriptions for accuracy,
- counseling on prescription medications,
- OTC counseling,
- health management consulting,
- participation in SDM programs including cognitive/enhanced services as these programs may evolve over time and as required by the business,
- collaboration with pharmacy assistant to accurately dispense prescription medications.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy,
- License to practice in the province seeking employment;
- superior interpersonal skills;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- commitment to providing exceptional customer service;
- computer proficiency.
Flex schedule - some weekends and evenings
ADDITIONAL POSITION DETAILS:
Applicant must be flexiblein working mornings, evenings, and weekends, along with working beyond scheduled shifts when required to complete time-sensitive tasks.
Travelto Moose Jaw & Yorkton may be expected at most once a week to visit care homes at
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. At Shoppers Drug Mart, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Job Type: Full-time
- Pharmacy (Preferred)