Gifted Hands Health Services is an employment agency that provides highly qualified and experienced staff to its clients.
We are looking to hire MOTIVATED, ENERGETIC, and RELIABLE individuals to work with patients as a Personal Support Worker conducting floor duty in the nursing home setting in [LOCATION]
Are you a compassionate caregiver? Do you enjoy the company of seniors and the wealth of knowledge their stories bring? Then we have the job for you!
Please note the following REQUIREMENTS for Personal Support Workers:
- PSW Certification or Diploma
- Current Vulnerable Sector Check
- Current Vaccination Record (TB & Flu)
- Current Mask-Fit Certificate
- Current CPR Certification
- 6 months experience conducting floor duty in a long-term care facility REQUIRED
- Currently residing in ONTARIO Canada
PLEASE NOTE: This is an on-call position. If hired, you will be contacted on an as-needed basis.
Gifted Hands is an agency devoted to hiring skilled employees who are dedicated to the care of others. We look forward to adding YOU to our team!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Support Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ingersoll, ON (Preferred)