Hiring Extraordinary Paramedics, because we love what we do!
Discover where your talent will take you. At Keewatin Air, you will be part of a dynamic, inclusive workplace environment, where you are valued for the unique contribution you bring.
We have a passion for the job and everything that comes with it and of course our employees. To work for Keewatin Air is to create experience. With us, your opportunity of a lifetime can take you anywhere. The possibilities are open as you choose to make then.
Our company is growing and we’re looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Candidate Profile: Paramedic
- Cambridge Bay
- Rankin Inlet
We are searching for individual(s) with –
- A current an unrestricted license as Paramedic
- 2 years of overall experience in an intensive/critical care, emergency care, or aeromedicine setting preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Fit to Fly
Personal characteristics should include:
- You prioritize and get the important stuff done first
- You are stubbornly curious
- You are perpetually reliable
- You seldom get frustrated or discouraged
- You are obsessive about doing brilliant work
- You stretch Workday to its configuration limits
- You learn and develop new skills at a ferocious pace, and then share them
- You put the customer first – they make our success possible
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you.
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure.
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent