PLEASE APPLY via GENUMARK website.
As one of Canada’s best promotional products supplier, Genumark has grown to become the national leader in sourcing and distributing promotional merchandise and corporate uniforms and apparel. With offices, showrooms and warehouses across Canada including Toronto, Kitchener, Ottawa, Montreal, Winnipeg, Calgary, Vancouver and Victoria.
Our multiple locations and 100+ full-time employees across Canada allow us to provide regional service to prominent national accounts such as CIBC, Telus, Loblaw Companies, Molson, NBA, NHL, Corby’s, Enmax, AGF Mutual Funds and many others. Genumark also have numerous accounts which are focused on a provincial or municipal level. To learn more, visit us at http://www.genumark.com.
A Platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, as well as, named as one of Best Places to Work in the Industry, Genumark believes happy employees are a precondition to happy customers.
Genumark headquarters is the 42,000 square foot sales and distribution facility located at 707 Gordon Baker Road in Toronto.
We are currently seeking a motivated individual to join our company as a Warehouse Associate, part of our Pick and Pack team. The purpose of this position is to work as one part of a two member team that counts, picks, packs and ships all inventory fulfillment orders. Each order must be accurately counted, picked, checked and packed in the appropriate shipping container to maintain security and stability during transportation.
This is a position that requires a highly organized personality, a vast degree of accuracy and keen attention to details. You must be able to lift up to twenty pounds unaided and be able to bend, crouch, and lift items throughout your shift.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
· Release all orders into the shipping queue at the predetermined times
· Print packing queue upon completion of each release
· Separate and place pick/pack tickets in their “home” location upon printing
· Pick from the shelves the required products and place in appropriate sized bin
· Verify the contents of the picking bin to the pick/pack ticket
· Pack all orders into the appropriate shipping container
· Process all orders through the applicable courier computer, or otherwise, system
· Restock shelf bins from overstock when inventory level low
· Attend program pre-launch product information meetings
· Set up all shelf bins for new programs
· Review, maintain and replace (where applicable) all shelf bins so picking can be done effectively and safely
· Track and investigate shipments as and when required by CSR’s
· Participate in monthly and quarterly physical inventory counts
· Attend monthly departmental meetings
· Prepare all required documents for International shipment
· Assist in the Health & Safety program by ensuring that section 27 of the Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHSA) are being followed; conduct employee training and accident investigations; coordinate Health & Safety training within the department
· May be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities as set forth above and to work in other areas of the warehouse from time to time based on business demands on a continuous basis
· Minimum 2 years general warehouse/labour work experience
· Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
· Knowledge and understanding of supply chain management is an asset
· Work involves a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· Physical Demands: standing for long periods of time, lifting, working in awkward positions (twisting, bending), repetitive manual operations (such as packing small parts quickly, etc.), pushing and pulling objects in general, pushing and pulling hand carts
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Exceptional organizational skills required. Ability to meet designated deadlines is also critical
· Working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016 software – specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook as well as using the Internet as a research tool
· Strong analytical, critical thinking skills with the ability to build processes and determine how to improve efforts
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as work collaboratively in a team environment
· Ability to communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization
· Available to work extended hours – evening and weekends
· Must have employment eligibility in Canada
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Genumark is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in all of our business practices.
We are proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Application deadline: 2021-09-10
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.50-$17.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday