Join Our Team!
The Granite philosophy of uncompromising quality is showcased in its state-of-the-art athletic facilities, world-class events and programs for all ages, delectable dining experiences and personalized services, each tailored to suit the varied needs and desires of its diverse and sophisticated Membership.
The Granite Club is Canada's premier private Members' family, athletic, recreation and social club. Located in north Toronto, we offer our 11,000 Members the highest standard of facilities, programs and services.
We strive to recruit enthusiastic, dedicated individuals with a passion for providing exceptional service. We’ll reward all your hard work with a competitive salary and extensive benefits.
The Fitness Coordinator at the Granite Club is responsible for providing administrative support to the Fitness Department and assisting in the supervision of the Fitness Coaches and Personal Trainer. If you have a passion for fitness and healthy living, join the Club!
- Complete billing for the Group Exercise and Personal Trainers and cross reference to invoices for accuracy.
- Issuing purchase orders and maintaining all invoices for the Fitness Department.
- Submitting all work orders and coordinating visits through Angus.
- Assist in developing, revising, implementing and enforcing policies, procedures and staff standards for the Fitness Coaching role.
- Assist in Website Control - ensure staff profiles are updated and maintained, and that any marketing material is up to date.
- Assist in providing support to Senior and Part Time Fitness Coaches and cover Coaching hours as required.
- Assist in ensuring that all Contractor qualifications and insurance are up to date.
- Assist in approving hours on a weekly basis through Day Force.
- Assist in creating the Fitness Coaches monthly schedule
- Attend Fitness Committee Meetings as required
- Degree/Diploma in fitness/health related area of study from a recognized college or university.
- Current First Aid/CPR certification.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Proficiency in Google Software such as Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Calendar, Docs.
- Professional disposition, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Reliable, punctual, team and service oriented, well-groomed, enthusiastic, co-operative.
What you can expect from us:
- Must be available to work weekends, weekdays and/or holidays, AM and PM.
- Healthy and delicious complementary daily food offerings in our Staff Caf.
- Complimentary indoor parking
- Extensive medical and dental benefits for Employees and their families
- Exciting and diverse Employee events for both Staff and their friends and family
- Discounted Goodlife Fitness and GTA yoga studio memberships
- An Employee Wellness Program focused on both physical and mental health
- Exciting discounts on the Club’s retail and spa products and services
- Employee amenities including a comfortable Employee resting lounge, Employee on-site gym, free wi-fi and Employee computer stations
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of Granite Club policy, a condition of employment is to perform a criminal background check and a vulnerable sector search demonstrating a satisfactory criminal record prior to commencing employment. The Granite Club is committed to providing fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will be happy to work with you to ensure your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided based on the information you provide to the Granite Club Recruiter.