WETS is a results-driven private swim school for children based in Kelowna, BC. WETS swim programs run all year round and offer small class sizes, private swim lessons, convenient scheduling and a teaching method that really works.
WETS unique programming includes SWIM FRONT CRAWL BY AGE 5 and BACKYARD SWIM LESSONS. These engaging programs foster a life-long love for the water taking many children from CRADLE TO CAREER.
WETS Swim School is looking for a Swim Instructor in Kelowna, BC to work either part-time or full-time hours.
- Current WSI (Water Safety Instructor) Red Cross Certification
- Reliable transportation
- A passion for teaching swimming lesson
- Any past experience is an asset but not required
- Flexible scheduling for our instructors, ability to choose your own hours
- Competitive wages, with fast advancements
- A fantastic team of highly skilled and motivated Swim Instructors to work alongside
- Professional development through in-service training including the WETS Swim Method
- Clothing allowance
- Contact self employed - no deductions
- Company with excellent reviews
- Lots of room for growth
Connect with Us
Think this is the right fit for you? Send us your resume today!
Visit us online at www.wets.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
The health and safety of our team members, students and communities is our top priority. We are committed to act responsibly and have placed numerous health and safety protocols and precautions in place
- swim instructor: 1 year (preferred)
- Red Cross Water Safety Instructor (preferred)