We're looking for a Graphic Designer - someone passionate about branding - to join our growing team. If you're interested in brand strategy and packaging design we should definitely have a coffee and talk more.
This role is responsible for creating original graphic content (branding, website design, content marketing and other marketing and communications materials) for a variety of clients.
The successful candidate will have a specialized knowledge of graphic design and layout. Having a clear understanding of print production, photography and illustration will also be an asset.
- Design and produce marketing communications, from conception to delivery, through a variety of channels.
- Maintain quality checks on all design pieces and deliver projects within agreed budgets and timelines.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to understand deadlines, and prioritize deliverables on a daily basis
- Prepare final press/production-ready files
- Troubleshoot artwork or technical issues that may arise
- Retouching, manipulation and preparation of imagery (as required)
- Participate in ongoing training and educational initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this role:
- Completed (or pursuing) Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Design or related field
- 2-3 years experience in an agency or in-house creative department
- Proficiency in MSOffice, Adobe Creative Suite and other design software
- Squarespace and Wordpress experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of print and web design
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with others
- Discerning eye and strong attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)