WE’RE LOOKING, ARE YOU?
Curious to find out what it means to be part of a great global team? Let’s connect. Discover what it’s like to work for a fast-paced, creative and inclusive company.
Want more? We encourage our people to reach their full potential by offering exciting opportunities and great incentives for growth. After all, our company’s magic stems directly from the talent and drive of our people. The possibilities are endless.
Ask anyone who works here what they love about their job, and one of the first things they’ll say is “the people”. We’re not tooting our own horn here: what makes our culture unique is a shared admiration for innovation, excellence, a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit, diversity, empathy, friendliness, and an insatiable curiosity.
· Support the Store Manager in all tasks necessary to the efficient operation of the store. Provide Prompt and courteous service to customers in order to maximize sales and customer service, so as to promote the company’s image of quality and professionalism.
· Reports directly to the Store Manager and works closely with the District Manager and other resource department.
· Represents an integral part of the store team and through his/her participation creates a healthy and pleasant atmosphere.
· Supports the manager in the supervision of salespeople and all other employees essential to the efficient operation of the store.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate is a business-minded trendsetter who understands today's ever-changing fashion landscape. Excellent communication and leadership skills are key.
Providing total customer service, and surpassing sales objectives
Assisting store management with the development of sales team
Ensuring visual presentation complies with ALDO Group corporate standards
Managing inventory and backroom standards
Is responsible for adherence to all loss prevention and security policies, as well as credit policies and procedures
Controlling operating costs
Strong ability to adapt to different cultures and environments
Supports Store Manager in all of the essential duties necessary for the efficient operation of the store
Retail management position experience (ideally minimum 2 years)
Strong leadership and team building skills
Effective training skills
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nisku, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Leadership: 2 years (required)
- Retail management: 2 years (required)
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person