Based in Langley, British Columbia, Kinetics Drive Solutions Inc. is a leading design house providing innovative heavy-duty drive and control solutions for mobile system applications. We are a fast-growing company that has established expertise, know-how and experience in the design and development of a wide range of drive line components. Kinetics has vertically integrated design, engineering, testing, prototyping and small-scale production capabilities which allow for rapid product development and implementation. Kinetics Drive Solutions Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singapore Technologies Kinetics Ltd.
Kinetics Drive Solutions is currently recruiting for an intermediate (3+ years experience) Assembly Technician position.
- Assemble production level mechanical, electrical and hydraulic sub-assemblies using established process and tooling
- Report errors found in assembly through an established NCR process
- Test and troubleshoot simple hydraulic and electrical systems, components, etc. using established equipment and procedures
- Support installation of test items in Dyno facility when needed
- Repair / rework defective components when requested
- Assist engineering in the development of assembly documents and instructions as well as correct tooling use
- Interpret engineering drawings and engineering change requests
- Applicants must be able to lift up to 18 kg (40 lb)
All applicants must have:
- Ability to obtain clearance in the Canadian Controlled Goods Program within 2-3 weeks
- Reliable transportation to/from work as there is no public transit nearby
Job Type: Full-time