WHY JOIN ROOTS?
Roots is not only a brand, it’s a culture and lifestyle. We look for dynamic individuals who are not only interested in retail and fashion, but who enjoy challenges and share our vision for a safer, cleaner, healthier planet.
In addition to our customers, an intrinsic part of our success has always been the people who work here. Roots is a company in which you can grow and benefit from the great opportunities often available. All members of our team are encouraged to ‘spread their roots’.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
The In Store Visual will be reporting to the Store Manager, he/she will consistently bring the culture of the brand to life. Through product placement, merchandising and display they will engage our customers and grow their business. They are champions of standards and merchandising, who will take all opportunities to grow and develop the team around them. Partnership is the foundation of Roots and the In-Store Visual associate will partner with the store manager to enhance the store experience for the customer.
To be successful, you’ll need to possess:
- Keen sense of fashion and style.
- Strong understanding of the design principals.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights and weekends.
- Experience in a retail apparel environment.
- Lifting and some manual labour required. Must be Able to carry up to 25lbs.
THE IMPACT YOU'LL HAVE
This is an opportunity to shape our company’s future by:
- Preparing and organizing the stock team for shipment, placing product, participating in morning campfire, changing displays & making merchandise changes.
- Work in collaborative relationship with Store Managers to provide continuous staff training on Roots culture, standards, and merchandising principles.
- Ensure that presentation drives sales and keeps customers engaged.
- Ensures that the store meets all company standards and is using the available tools i.e. Standards Guide and Field Guide.
- Manage seasonal merchandise changes.
- Supervise and execute seasonal window changes.
- Organizing daily shipments and placing all product on the sales floor.
- Ensure the store is meeting all brand visual standards.
- Build and maintain all visual displays: Mannequins, signage and props.
- Conduct a weekly business walkthrough with Store Manager.
- Oversee stockroom systems and structures.
- Oversee and support the store’s replenishment and markdown
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW!
We’d like to thank everyone who applies, but we can only contact applicants who are most qualified.
Roots Corporation offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.