We are a growing post hole company. That's right...we dig holes for both residential and commercial clients. We are busy and expanding this year - so we are looking for a receptionist to take calls and book appointments for customers.
This is a full time job, (weekends availability is required).
**PLEASE NOTE** Our industry is a unique one. We are a seasonal company. Our season generally begins in February/March and ends November/December. During the "off-season", we do not offer employment. Employment insurance is your friend and having the opportunity to take time off from steady work without the need to schedule vacations with colleagues is the new way to work! We are looking for long-term commitments only.
We will provide full training.
Job will commence on March the 24th of 2020 (if we find the right candidate).
We want to hear from you if:
- You have a bubbly, young and friendly telephone voice
- You have customer service experience (retail, call centre or other)
- You have some industry or construction knowledge
- You are a quick learner
- You want a dynamic and rewarding career
What will you be doing?
- Answering incoming phone calls on 2 phone lines
- Booking appointments and maintaining the calendar
- Replying to emails
- Responding and resolving customer complaints
- Order and follow up on "Locates" from Ontario 1 Call
- Printing "Locates" and filing them
- Posting advertisements online
- Chatting online with our customers - FUN!
- Relay information to truck operators (closest gravel yards, customer address' and specific customer requests/instructions, etc)
- Writing up receipts, estimates and invoices
Where are we located?
- In Georgetown near Mountainview & 10th Side Road (near Halton Hills Village)
About our office:
Our office is a home office located on a residential street. We do not sell products and therefore, we never meet customers face to face. Our home is spacious and quiet. You will have access to the kitchen, bathroom and UNLIMITED COFFEE AND TEA! Most days, you will be at the house alone, but we will grace you with our presence in the morning and sometimes at the end of our day out in the field.
This is a unique opportunity with lots of perks and a different kind of workplace.
- On-site parking
- Discounted/free food
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- customer service: 5 years (Required)
- Microsoft Word: 3 years (Required)
- Email composition: 5 years (Preferred)
- Mac computer & Apple environment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Georgetown, ON (Preferred)
- fluent in written & oral English (Required)
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media