FirstService Residential is currently looking for experienced, customer-service oriented personnel for the Front-Desk Concierge (Floaters) at our High-End Condominiums in the Halton Region.
Location: Mississauga and Oakville, ON
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full and Part Time/Permanent
Shift Hours: Varies
Benefits of working with FirstService Residential:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent opportunity for professional development and growth within North America's foremost Property Management firm.
FirstService Security Guard Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide security, safety and excellent customer service to all our residents and everyone you interact with.
- Answers questions; gives directions and instructions; and handle all security and emergency incidents
- Helps residents establish accounts and schedules access for authorized vendors to provide services within units
- Provides services requested by making arrangements and bookings for condominium amenities, elevators and parking permits.
- Maintains guest privacy and organization reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Follows safety and access control procedures as well as monitor CCTV cameras while maintaining a safe work environment
Security Guard Skills and Qualifications:
- Valid Security Guard License & Emergency First Aid.
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and report writing).
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills; outgoing and friendly personality; committed to providing exceptional service excellence to customers and employees.
- Secondary school education (or equivalent). Post-Secondary education is an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest in applying for a position at FirstService Residential. Your credentials will be reviewed and only those candidates who meet the qualifications of the role will be selected and contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.80 to $15.80 /hour
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)