We are currently seeking full-time Commercial (ICI-R) Sheet Metal Journeyperson(s) for our residential mid-rise and other commercial projects in the Guelph and surrounding area.
Hy-Mark specializes in custom sheet metal fabrication, air handling systems and plumbing. Our team of experts take great pride in their work and are continuously building a reputation for quality workmanship and superior service. Hy-mark is an industry leader in residential and commercial HVAC and plumbing. We are a growing, family-owned company and a division of Reid’s Heritage Group of Companies, recently certified as a Great Place to Work® Canada and named as one of Waterloo Area’s Top Employers 2019.
- Follow and consistently demonstrate Reid’s Heritage Group of Companies Core Values
- Inspect, measure and add all necessary material to complete a job
- Fit and join sheet metal parts
- Install sheet metal products according to specifications
- Provide supervision for apprentices working directly on a project
- Uphold your responsibilities of the position according to the Ontario Health and Safety Act and the Hy-Mark Mechanical Health and Safety Policy
- Hard working and positive attitude
- 308A Certification is a must
- Ability to read, interpret and understand mechanical blueprints, shop drawings and specifications for residential mid-rise and other commercial projects
- G3 or G2 Gas Certification is an asset
- A valid class G driver’s licence and a clean driver’s abstract
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail
This is a full-time position. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package, including company paid RRSP contributions, training opportunities and excellent work/life balance.
For more information on our company, please visit www.hy-mark.ca or call us directly at 519-658-6656.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in these positions; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time