We’re called Team Mangos (Yes, that’s a real last name). We’re a pretty fun real estate group based in downtown Toronto. We love what we do - which is helping clients with their biggest investment in their lives - their home. Our goal is to simplify real estate and make it accessible. We specialize in residential real estate and real estate as an investment. We also assist landlords and tenants in the rental world. We’re looking for an awesome part-time or full-time admin to assist in day to day operations! This role is ideal for people looking for a part-time position, or those interested in getting into the real estate industry!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Manage requests from clients, team members, and other departments within brokerage
- Send reports and compose emails
- Manage calendars, book appointments
- Manage all client files and paperwork
- Answer phone when required and take messages
- Arrange couriers, deliveries & pick-ups
- Prepare and upload listings to Toronto MLS
- Liaise with our B2B partners such as lawyers, mortgage agents, etc
- Assist teammates in other duties, as required
- Social media: Maintaining team social media accounts & assisting with creative content
- Video/photo editing & design for our online marketing
Skills and traits we’re looking for:
- You’ll need to be organized and on top of it! Someone that’s good at thinking five steps ahead.
- Amazing attention to detail - this is very important to us as you’ll be working with important and confidential information + paperwork
- You’ve got great communication skills - you’re overall pleasant on the phone, over email, and in-person
- You’re fantastic at problem solving - even if you come across something you don’t know, you will figure your way through it
- You like helping people - you will make a difference in this role as you’re helping people make the biggest purchase of their lives. You’re there to help make it a positive and memorable experience
- You’re tech-oriented. We’re a tech savvy team and online presence is important to us. You’ll need to be familiar with general social media platforms and the world of online marketing/advertising
Prior experience in the real estate industry is not required, however it is an asset. Training will be provided.
This position can generally be done remotely - all you’ll need is a computer with reliable internet and a phone that you’ll be comfortable making calls with. Once it is safer to work in-office you’ll have the option of working out of our downtown offices. We are flexible with scheduling and will happily work with you on setting a schedule that fits around your other commitments.
If you’re interested in applying, please send in your resume and a letter telling us about yourself! Make sure to include “Don’t Go Bananas, Go Mangos” in your application.
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19