Do you want to embark on a new professional adventure? Come build a rewarding career and join a dynamic team where you can evolve in both a collaborative and inspiring workplace.
Summary: We are currently recruiting for the position of Delivery Driver (Route Sales Representative) for our Home and Office Deliveries.
This position reports to our Napanee ON, location and is a three month contract so start.
Canadian Springs’ delivery drivers (RSRs) are the front line of our business. They work independently and are responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of our products. They must possess superior customer service skills, a talent for sales, as well as the physical ability to perform strenuous, repetitive tasks
Skills and Qualities:
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Multi-tasker and highly motivated self-starter
- Focus on operational excellence
- Provide outstanding customer service to residential and commercial clients
- Manage, maintain and develop delivery routes with a focus on sales opportunities
Participate in sales, marketing and promotional activities
- Operate a commercial delivery vehicle in a safe, courteous and efficient manner
- Safely operates open routes due to vacation, illness, injury or termination according to company policy to ensure growth in revenue and profit for existing customers on the route.
- DZ license with Air Brake Endorsement.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 Ibs
- Sales experience an asset
- Available to work Monday – Friday
Who We Are:
Canadian Springs is a national company committed to providing a single source, one stop solution for all breakroom requirements at the office or at home. We deliver premium brands in large format refillable bottles, state-of-the-art water filtration systems, as well as a large variety of coffees, teas and other hot and cold beverages to match all budgets and needs. Our passion and commitment allows us to build Customers For Life. Attach a copy of your NSC Driver's Abstract with your application
Consideration will be given to those applicants with the legal ability to work in Canada. We thank all interested parties, however only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.Canadian Springs is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $25.00 per hour