WHY EXECUTIVE IMPACT
If you are a self-motivated and driven individual dedicated to building brands and looking to design the career of your dreams, then Executive Impact is looking for you! We strongly believe in work-life integration, measuring and tracking our performance, and that each day is a new opportunity to lead and grow.
TWO BRANDS TO BUILD & SUPPORT
Your efforts will support two distinct brands - founder and thought leader Barbara Reppert's personal brand (barbarareppert.com) and her corporate brand of Executive Impact (executiveimpact.ca). Both brands are in the 'build and streamline' stage of their online development with a strong vision to scale and increase their own impact and influence. The expansion of the business to online is to provide a very active executive & leadership coaching practice the ability to scale, attract other coaches and to fulfill a desire to work from anywhere.
- Grow brand awareness and influence by leveraging websites, social media platforms and email marketing (currently but not limited to - FB, IG, LI,Twitter) measured by engagement.
- Generate online revenue (currently but not limited to - digital courses and coaching programs) measured by Revenue $, ROAS (return on ad spend) and ROI (return on investment).
- Create a positive and memorable client experience for offline, online and in-person interactions measured by client experience feedback scores.
- Schedule clients and offer support to maximize impact and time measured by client satisfaction, retention and profit per man hour.
- Keen eye for brand conformity and differentiation
- Ability to capture and mimic the two unique brand voices when creating, responding or moderating
- 2+ years of experience with current social media platforms including administrating groups
- 2+ years of experience with FB & IG paid advertising & boosting
- Ability to read and interpret analytics and adjust strategy and copy based on data
- Copywriting for ads, emails, blogs, landing pages, websites - original, creative and engaging copy that both draws and converts
- Graphic design and video editing
- Demonstrated project management abilities
- Ability to research topics & trends, find relevant content and assess new technology
- Takes ownership of role
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Interpersonal awareness
- Collaborative & flexible
- Willing to learn & share
- Client/Customer Orientated
- Understands and protects confidentiality
- Ability to build psychological safety
- Professional in all interactions
- Responsible, reliable & trustworthy
SUPPORT & AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY
Successful candidate must be technologically savvy - experience with the following programs are preferred but equivalents or advanced will be considered.
- Office365 Suite (high use of Outlook, Word and OneNote)
- Book Like A Boss
- Active Campaign
Experience with a learning management system (LMS) would be an asset - we have a custom LMS & Coaching Notes Repository and Resource Library.
EDUCATION & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- University degree or college diploma in Marketing or Communications
- Demonstrated dedication to personal growth
- Personal computer and cell phone
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the position but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. As we grow, we hope to provide further opportunities for others to join our team.
Reference ID: EIBR20
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $17.00-$19.00 per hour
All client engagements are being delivered by phone or zoom at this time. In person meetings are only permitted where AHS policies and procedures are being adhered to. Candidate is able to determine what their comfort level will allow.
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)