- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects
- Automobile Salesperson Skills and Qualifications:
Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Job Knowledge.
- omvic lic a must and drivers lic a must.
Application deadline: 2021-08-31
Expected start date: 2021-09-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $32,000.00-$106,651.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday