BL Education Consulting Ltd.is an independent consulting company for students from K-12. The company has been pioneering an education consulting company that offers exclusive membership services and special training programs to help students to achieve their goals. Specifically, we provide English reading & writing classes, school academic subjects, SAT, SSAT, IELTS, speech and debate training lessons, etc. We devote ourselves to debating tournament training and started BL Speech & Debate Academy, a featured department in the company, which is affiliated with the BC Forensic League Society. Founded in 2013, the company has developed quickly into several locations. The headquarter founded in Vancouver and has operated campuses in the White Rock area and Shanghai. Moreover, the company also has two franchisees in Toronto and Richmond.
We are hiring experienced teachers to join our team at Vancouver Broadway Branch.
Successful candidates must:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in a related field of the subject(s)
- Have previous teaching experience in teaching children and teens
- Be familiar with the BC curriculum
- Be passionate about teaching
- Be able to motivate and inspire students
- Have excellent communication skills
We provide a great working environment for all qualified employees.
- Professional classroom setting;
- A variety of teaching materials;
- Competitive hourly wage and compensations;
- Flexible teaching hours
Please send your resume and cover letter via e-mail. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 2-10 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00-$40.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)
- tutoring AP Statistics: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19