ERP System Consultant
CMS Montera improves Operations and Inventory by providing Software and Contract Services. We implement Theory of Constraints and Lean Thinking based Flow Management System (FMS) methodology, supported by CMS RoadRunner software, to enable our solutions. We service our international clients from two offices in Canada and Poland.
Currently we are looking for a full time ERP System Consultant to join our dynamic professional team. As an ERP System Consultant, you will be supporting a variety of project teams helping clients implement our CMS RoadRunner software in order to significantly improve their operations and supply chain processes. Your primary responsibility will be software / technical support of our implementations, business process design, help with data integration, analysis and client interactions. You will be working very closely with our IT and consulting teams.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experiences:
- 5+ years’ experience with ERP systems implementations in a manufacturing environment – especially Operations and Supply Chain Management applications
- Post-Secondary Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or Business required
- Previous consulting process experience a great asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Team player and self-starter. We are looking for a self-motivated person who will thrive under dynamic conditions and within deadlines
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and performance with unlimited opportunities for learning, challenge and development. Health benefits include medical, dental, and life.
While we appreciate all those who apply, only selected candidates will be contacted.
About CMS Montera
CMS Montera provides Contract Services, Consulting and Software to help clients grow by solving problems in Operations and the Supply Chain
CMS RoadRunner software enables:
- Production Planning & Execution Module
- Inventory Replenishment Module
- Pricing & Market Analysis Module
For more information on CMS, please visit our website at www.cmsmontera.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday