LightForm has a career opportunity for a meticulous, detail-driven Data Maintenance Specialist for our e-commerce website.
Our Data Maintenance Specialist is a key member of our team. This role is responsible for timely maintenance and accuracy of product information on our e-commerce website using our ERP system. Product updates are done using information provided by the manufacturers including pricing and product information and media content. The Data Maintenance Specialist will coordinate with the Marketing Team to ensure product details provide best user experience possible for website users.
Must have the ability to work independently and within given timeframes. Strong Microsoft Excel skills a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain product details and information within our ERP in a timely manner
- Review product/pricing update information from item Vendors and Manufacturers and populate item template for integration to the ERP system
- Propose, investigate, and implement processes to improve procedures
- Solicit and aggregate missing required product information from external sources
- Conduct data fixes and miscellaneous data updates as needed
- Provide status updates to key team members
- Timely and accurate price updates and removal of discontinued items
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel (must know how to do a v-look up, concatenate items, remove duplicates implement formulas as well have Excel VBA knowledge)
- Ability to handle CSV imports
- Experience maintaining product database
- Strong analytical and communication skills with an emphasis on being conscientious and detail oriented
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and prioritize work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Take accountability and deliver results to meet competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- 1 year of experience preferred in a corporate retail business or an e-commerce environment
- E-commerce data entry experience an asset
- Lighting knowledge and/or experience an asset
- Ability to adapt to technological advancements and learn new skills with ease
- BS/BA required- Major/Minor in business/marketing is preferred
- 1-2 years of data maintenance experience
- Data entry/typing speed of minimum 55wpm
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Photoshop experience a plus
This is a full-time opportunity with a competitive salary range and good health benefits. You must be able to work Monday to Friday 40hrs/week in our office, located in the exciting West Queen West neighbourhood.
LightForm is a young and dynamic team of design-driven sales and support staff who help Canada's interior design and architecture professionals light their residential, commercial, and hospitality projects. We are the Canadian partner for more than 25 top modern lighting manufacturers from Europe and North America, and our clients include some of the country’s most innovative and exciting design and architecture firms. Our showrooms in Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton, and Calgary showcase some of the most unique, exclusive, and iconic collections of modern architectural and decorative lighting from around the world and serve as an exciting event space for designer visits, parties, and educational sessions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Data Entry: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)