Why Work For Canadian Niagara Hotels?
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you’ll have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan and discounts at hotels around the world. We also include perks like free parking for our associates. We’re a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
Why work for Magnificent Tours as General Manager
As one of Niagara Falls premier tour companies we are seeking a manager with a passion to drive our business forward. The ideal candidate will work to find new business opportunities in the market, as well as increase our fleet size. You’ll assist not only with laying out the strategy to grow the business, but also be responsible for providing information on critical decisions related to Magnificent Tours’ fleet of vehicles. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to act as a change agent in our business and in a market that is primed for growth.
General Manage Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic leadership and make management decisions for all Tour related business activities
- Grow revenue and maximize financial performance
- Recruit professional, dedicated, and guest focused staff
- Create local sightseeing and custom tour packages that cater to our guests needs
- Develop new markets that will broaden our market share and differentiate us from competitors
- Establish relationships with partners and suppliers
- Provide expertise to senior leadership on Tour fleet maintenance and logistics
- Generate business planning and financial documents for the department
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need as General Manager
5+ years’ experience in travel, tourism, or hospitality industry
Post-secondary in Hospitality and Tourism, Business, or related degree/diploma
- Strong sales and customer service background, preferably in the Tour industry
- Fleet Management and Logistics experience
- Financial acumen with ability to understand financial documents
- Ability to coach and mentor a team for future development
- Must be available to work all shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
We also understand that diversity includes people with disabilities who might require reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate and contribute to their full capabilities or candidates for employment interested in reviewing or receiving information pertaining to careers at Canadian Niagara Hotels. This includes being able to fully participate in the Resort’s candidate selection process, including personal interviews in many circumstances, wherever possible and practical. If you would like to receive information in another format or other communications supports please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 905-374-4446 extension 4600