Reporting to the Controller this position provides administrative support to the management and staff of Kitsaki Vegetation Services Limited Partnership (KVSLP). The position is located in La Ronge, Saskatchewan.
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare reports, memos, and documents
- Update and ensure the accuracy of KVSLP’s databases including B2W and CentreSuite
- Update and maintain log records for fuel and other transactions
- Assist in the preparation of bids and other external documents
- Organize and maintain KVSLP’s electronic filing system
- Assist in drafting policies and procedures, as requested by the management team
- Research information using the internet, publications and other resources
- Back-up electronic files using proper procedures
- Provide administrative support to management and other staff including scheduling meeting
- Perform other related duties as required
- Competencies: *
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure own behavior and the behavior of others are consistent with these standards and align with the values of the organization.
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organization: Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities, attention to detail is important.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Administrative Assistant Certificate and/or equivalent skills and experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant administrative experience
- Demonstrate ability to foster collaborative relationship within a diverse workforce, have excellent organizational skills and must be willing to work flexible hours (weekends, if necessary)
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat and database applications)
- Operate standard office equipment such as computers, telephone, fax, and photocopier
- Demonstrates reliability, dependability and flexibility
- A valid driver’s license
June 10, 2019 at 4:00 pm
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative: 3 years (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years (Required)
- La Ronge, SK (Required)