We are the Canadian leader in telescopic forklifts and are experiencing significant Canadian expansion. Working at Manulift means joining a team of enthusiasts and seeing that your daily actions have a direct impact on the success of the company. We are known for delivering innovative solutions that maximize the productivity and profitability of Canadian businesses.
Based at our Varennes branch and reporting to the Talent Acquisition Director, the National recruiter / Head-hunter will have the mandate to support the needs and challenges of attracting and acquiring talent through our 4 Canadian branches (Montreal, Quebec, Toronto and Calgary). Overall, the objective is to continuously search for interesting, qualified profiles and attract them to the organization. Since the mandates to be filled are varied, markets and related industry research and rigor are crucial elements to properly target candidates and successfully navigate the hiring process.
- Develop research strategies and talent selection for the different positions to be filled;
- Analyze and sort the applications received according to the profiles sought;
- Conduct pre-screening telephone interviews;
- Perform face to face interviews for different types of positions: operational, professional, administrative and technical;
- Ensure that a network of active and qualified candidates is maintained for strategic positions;
- Update the list of mandates on a weekly basis and carry out regular follow-ups on the status of your research with the managers involved;
- Advise and recommend managers when making final decisions;
- Perform administrative follow-ups concerning the candidates met;
- Conduct professional references and criminal record checks;
- Participate in the development of job offers;
- Maintain close and continuous ties with managers;
- Make yourself available to participate in massive recruitment campaigns, job fairs, etc.;
Experience & Desired skills:
- Experience in the recruitment or sales field ;
- Bilingual: Fluency in French and English both oral and written;
- Proficiency with Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly develop professional relationships;
- Communication and analytical skills;
- Priority management and ability to manage several files at the same time;
- Very good sense of judgment, initiative, organization, and very thorough with follow-ups ;
- Strong negotiating and problem solving skills;
- Owns a vehicle and willing to travel occasionally (approximately 25% of the time).
- A stimulating work environment with a motivated team;
- A group insurance plan;
- A pension plan with generous employer contribution;
- Vacation and personal days;
- Job stability throughout the year;
- 24/7 virtual medical services (EQ Care);
- Employee assistance program;
- Corporate clothing (winter coat, jacket, shirts, etc.);
- Work equipment (for eligible positions only);
- Generous referral bonus (between $ 1,500 and $ 5,000 depending on the position);
- Free parking;
- Membership credit for a gym or a physical activity;
- Other benefits available depending on the position held.
*In this document, the masculine gender is used solely for stylistic purposes.
*Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- recruitment or sales : 2 years (Required)