NOTE - IF YOU INTEND ON APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION, KINDLY ENSURE YOU READ ENTIRE AD (AND NEXT STEPS INSTRUCTIONS) CAREFULLY.
Sales Rep – Residential Siding & Roofing
Above All Projects Inc.
Are you motivated, detail oriented, multi-tasker with a strong commitment to estimating and customer service ?
Are you looking for a great place to work? A place where you can use your passion and professionalism in a family owned business? Then think about us for this outstanding opportunity.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU ?
- Importance of culture at our organization
- Abnormally high workforce engagement
- Your opinion is valued
- Strong compensation plan
- Dramatically growing company
Above All exists to create a positive difference in people’s lives. We do this:
- By valuing our customers through listening to their needs, communicating professionally, and providing expert services.
- By being a company where our employees are valued, cared for and empowered to reach their potential.
We are centrally located on Wall near Notre Dame.
Check us out at https://aboveall.net/
Also - our customers LOVE us: check out Above All Google Reviews
You are a dynamic contractor and sales oriented professional looking to be a full-time, long term team member of a rapidly growing company. You are very detailed oriented and thrive on customer service (both internal and external). If you are looking to break away from the “status quo” by joining an organization – where you will have the ability to put your stamp on things - maybe this is the place for you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the Sales Rep role is focused on:
- Doing project assessments and preparing estimates
- Meeting with customers at their homes
- Explaining options, handling pricing and project questions
- Following up with customers
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- At least 5 years of work experience on the tools or in a construction sales role is a requirement
- Must have a valid Class 5 drivers license
- People skills with the ability to communicate strongly in English
- Enjoy meeting people and can make a good first impression
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understand and use basic math calculations to determine discounts, interest, percentages, area, etc.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Excel is important
- A high school education or greater is preferred
TYPE OF PERSON WHO WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- Detail Oriented – Can see the smallest details, but also the big picture
- Positive and Outgoing – You interact in a socially engaging manner
- Sense of Urgency – Can work quickly and independently
- You are a positive, energetic individual who is a real “Team Player”
- Confident - willing to share opinions but accept decisions
- The Successful candidate will form a key role amongst the organization’s sales team, and will help to steer its future achievements.
We offer opportunities to learn new things and expand your skill-set, along with a competitive salary, benefits, and employee ownership opportunities.
If you think this position may have potential for you and you are hard working, dedicated, outgoing, customer focused, detail oriented, committed - then send us your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please (briefly) outline the following 3 items:
1) Relevant qualifications and work experience
2) A few words on why you feel you are a good match for this role
3) Your availability to start – and your expected remuneration
* if you do not provide a cover letter - your resume will likely NOT be read
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in us and we believe strongly in diversity.
By applying you confirm that you are eligible to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
- Tools or Construction Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)