310T Truck and Coach Technician
From our humble start as a truck and equipment sales company, we have expanded into a team of over 300, operating five full service International Dealerships across Southwestern Ontario. Every member of our team from service technicians to administration plays an integral role in the continued success of our company.
Carrier Centers’ requires experienced, knowledgeable, motivated and career minded, 310T Technicians for our Brantford, London and Windsor Ontario dealerships. Experienced 310T Apprentices are invited to apply. The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, while delivering outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers.
What's in it for you?
- Extended Healthcare
- Vision Care
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation time off
- Boot allowance
- Tool Allowance
What’s a day like as a 310T Technician?
- Identify and Diagnose malfunctions and perform service repairs such as adjust/test steering, electrical, cooling, lubricating, braking systems, drive trains, suspensions, power steering units, clutches, transmissions and oil, temperature, gas regulating components, adjust/test/re-build engines etc.
- Arranges and obtains appropriate inspections and approval of all major repairs before vehicle is released from maintenance facility.
- Complete assigned duties within qualification level, in accordance with all relevant guidelines and requirements.
- When conducting assigned repairs and/or maintenance identifies and reports any additional maintenance and/or repairs that may be required to be performed by a technician with a higher qualification.
- Records time spent, parts used, and repairs and/or maintenance conducted on appropriate internal forms.
- Strives to maintain a safe and clean, productive and efficient work area.
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Valid 310T Truck and Coach Technician License
- 1-3 years working experience on heavy equipment and vehicles.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service while demonstrating strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Will have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Is Self-motivated, independent and a team player with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to proactively problem solve and think logically.
- Experience with computerized diagnostics is required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$73,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- 310T technician: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- 310T Truck and Coach (Required)