We are a cloud-based CPA accounting & tax firm serving clients from all over Canada. We are looking for someone dynamic, flexible and has impeccable attention to detail to their work to join our team.
Work-life balance is one of the most important traits for us, so our working hours are very flexible.
* Monthly bookkeeping for various clients on the accrual basis of accounting.
* Monthly bank reconciliation.
* Monthly reconciliation of Accounts payable and Accounts receivable.
* GST/PST/HST return preparation and filing.
* Assist the CEO with other administrative tasks
* Impeccable attention to detail.
* Good knowledge of Accounting.
* At least 2 years of experience as a bookkeeper.
* Experienced proficient user of Quick books Online and/or Xero.
* Strict confidentiality.
* Experienced user of Microsoft office.
* Amazing organization skills
* Awesome time management skills.
* Ability to prioritize tasks.
Great if you have:
* Advanced certification - Quick books online
* Xero Certification.
* Great understanding of Accounting information system such as Hub doc, Practice Ignition, etc.
* Ability to look beyond numbers.
* Flexible scheduling.
* Ability to work from a remote location (Based on performance)
* Certification training in all of our Accounting Information system.
* Great environment to work.
* 90% work from home and 10% at the office.
Compensation will be negotiated based on your experience and certification.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Required)
- QuickBooks and/or Xero: 1 year (Required)
- DCS / DEC (Required)
- Saskatoon, SK (Required)
- English (Preferred)