School Bus Driver – FREE Training Available!
Location: Port Hope, ON
Why You Should Choose Century?
Century Transportation is seeking dedicated School Bus Drivers to join our team! Drivers are responsible for safely transporting students on a daily basis and must be committed to safety and customer service.
This is an opportunity that is always exciting and allows for work-life balance; perfect for a stay-at-home parent, entrepreneur, or retiree.
Century Transportation is offering
- FREE Class B training and upgrade
- Personalized training
- Competitive wages, bonuses and flexibility within your personal life
- Evenings, weekends, holidays and summers off
- Save on daycare - bring up to two preschool-aged children to work with you
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee recognition programs
- Recognition as a community hero who helps to ensure everyone gets Safely Home
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - no mandatory nights or weekend work
Split shifts (approximately 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon)
Route rates range from $60 - $100 per day.
As a School Bus Driver you will be driving approximately 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon, with routes available in between for anyone looking to pick up extra hours. You will be assigned a route that falls between the hours of 6:30 am - 9:30 am in the morning and between 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm in the evening.
Drivers work during the school year and are given time off in July and August. However, some work is available during this time for drivers wishing to work through the summer.
- Valid G License (FREE Class B training provided)
- 5 year driver’s abstract
- Must have good driving record
- Undergo and pass a Ministry prescribed Medical examination prior to Class B training, drug and alcohol testing, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and reference check
Job Type: Part-time
- Port Hope, ON (Preferred)