Montecito Restaurant is seeking a passionate and motivated individual for the position of chef de cuisine. Reporting to the Executive Chef, the Chef de Cuisine will be responsible for leading a team and maintaining food quality, consistency, inventory, and cost.
- Work with Executive Chef on menu development and roll out
- Oversee and supervise the day-to-day operations of all kitchen staff
- Follow proper ordering, inventory, and receiving procedures
- Demonstrate leadership through the kitchen’s culture, vision and values
- Promote and maintain a clean and safe work area at all times
- Minimum 4+ years relevant experience in comparable restaurants
- Excellent food preparation techniques and strong attention to detail
- Remain current with food safety standards
- Strong leadership and time management skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sous Chef: 4 years (Preferred)
- Chef de Cuisine: 2 years (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)