Job Fair! Interviews on the spot!
Join us on Thursday, January 26 from 1:00pm-7:00pm at our warehouse located at
1119 Innovation Drive in Kingston, Ontario.
What do we offer?
- Starting hourly rate is $24.00* with progressive increases over 3 years to current top rate of $27.47* (rates include shift premiums)
- Continental (11.5hrs) Night Shift or Sunday - Wednesday (10hrs) Night Shift
- Overtime is paid after 80.5 hrs. biweekly
- Immediate company paid benefits for you and family
- 3 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Pension plan with company contributions
- Employee shares purchase plan
- Annual performance bonus
- Annual safety boot allowance
- Annual uniform allotment
- Employee product purchase program
At Tim Horton's, we don't just serve a great cup of coffee, we serve a nation! Be a part of a team that truly helps make this happen. As a Warehouse Distribution Team Member reporting to the Shift Supervisor, you will pick, scan, and accurately prepare pallets for shipping.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Picking, assembling, and loading food orders for shipment, both manually and with a powered pallet truck
- Ensuring all orders are picked accurately and safely while maintaining production targets
- Performing general cleaning duties to maintain a clean and safe environment
- Participating in continuous improvement activities
- Ensuring food safety and food defense standards are followed
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of experience in a fast-paced and physically demanding job
- Experience using a Powered Pallet Truck is an asset, but not required - full training provided
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Correctable vision
- Ability to work in a -22 degrees Celsius temperature zone (protective gear provided)
- Proven track record of reliability and safety
- Effective verbal communication skills and the ability to read and follow written instructions
Communication both oral and written