We are in need of a dentist that's new to fresh ideas, and understands the importance of innovation in healthcare. You may be located and practising anywhere within the province.
The ideal partner candidate for this role will be either be a new graduate, or one that has spare time to review dental cases for approval and be paid on an hourly basis - each case will take approximately 5 minutes to review.
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or Completion of the NDEB Equivalency Exam
- Certified with NDEB
- Licensed and in good standing with the provincial licensing
- Valid CPR Certification
- Flexibility for working throughout the year
- 1+ years experience
- Innovative mind-set & self-motivated
- Fluent in English
- How many years of Experience experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: NDEB?
- Do you speak English?
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $50.00 /hour