Who we are:
For over 100 years, Superior Glove Works Ltd. (Superior Glove) has led the industrial safety market in the design and manufacture of innovative, high-quality gloves and sleeves. Based out of Acton, Ontario in Canada, Superior Glove has grown from humble beginnings to a global contender with facilities all over the world and a product offering of over 3,500 different gloves and sleeves. Superior Glove offers leading-edge safety gloves and sleeves to protect against a multitude of hazards including cuts, impacts, punctures, abrasion, heat, and cold.
Who we are looking for:
Do you put people first? Are you passionate about creating a great product experience for customers? Are you innovative? A self-starter? Adaptable? Like to have fun? You could be part of the Superior Glove Works team! If you are highly collaborative, have top notch copywriting skills, and enjoy creating content for a wide variety of marketing sales channels, please read on! If you consider yourself a positive individual who embraces strategic challenges and enjoys a fast-paced environment, this may be the role for you!
Superior Glove Works is seeking a full-time, permanent Content Creator to work from its Global Headquarters located in Acton, ON, Canada. This position is currently remote, with the ability to work from the office as needed.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Content Creator will develop and finalize short-form content for a variety of media including social media, advertisements, emails, sales presentations, sell sheets, flyers, and more. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for managing Superior Glove’s social media accounts.
· Develop short-form copy for content used in a variety of media. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, email marketing, sales presentations, sell sheets, flyers, and catalogs.
· Manage execution of social posts across LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. This includes acting as an admin on our social media management platform and our social media accounts, scheduling posts, engaging with audience (responding to comments, tags, messages), and monitoring social media performance.
· Under the guidance of Marketing Manager and/or Communications & PR Specialist, collaborate on social media strategy; support and implement strategy.
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Post secondary education in writing or marketing; Marketing degree preferred
· Minimum 5 years’ experience writing specifically for marketing in variety of digital and print media
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in short form writing
· Demonstrated success in cross-functional teamwork
· Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Must be fluent in Microsoft suite and use of shared file systems such as SharePoint
· Proficiency in Asana, Monday or similar project management platforms an asset
· Comfortable communicating internally and externally daily, and in any medium (phone, video, email, direct messaging), to facilitate successful work projects
· Positive and proactive communication style
· Must have professional portfolio of relevant marketing writing to share
· Experience in B2B marketing or mix of B2B and B2C marketing is preferred
· Industrial sector experience of any kind is a plus but not required
· Fluency in French and/or Spanish a plus but not required
· Follow and adhere to company’s policies and procedures
Why work for us?
· Listed as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, past 9 consecutive years.
· 2020 and 2021 awarded SME, part of the top 100 employers in Canada!
· Environmental Excellence Award 2017, Community Excellence Award 2020 for Halton Hills.
· Health, Dental and Extended Benefits
· Group RRSP Plan, Employee Assistance and Education Assistance Programs
· Join our online company Recognition Program, gain access to fantastic rewards
· Enjoy Fresh fruit Mondays, Snack Box and subsidized coffee program,
· Access to our on-site fitness equipment, “Grab and Go” bikes, game room, and more
· As part of the “family” you can join in on our community involvement, staff lunch adventures, annual barbeques and much more!
We are a family owned and operated company meeting international standards by
“Improving Occupational Hand Protection through Innovation”
Please send your resume and cover letter with “Content Creator” in the subject line.
Superior Glove strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the company will endeavor to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Copywriting: 5 years (preferred)
- Social Media/Content Management: 3 years (preferred)