Montrose Energy Services
Montrose Energy Services provides Project Management, Technical Staffing, Consultancy, and Recruiting for the energy sector. We are known for our quality and committed personnel. Montrose Energy Services ensures our customers have the best fit personnel for their culture and operations.
Montrose Energy Services is currently interested in -
Plant Operators to work at Aden, Alberta facility.
Ticketed Power Engineers are preferred, but not required. Minimum of 3 year’s sour gas plant experience Valid safety tickets (i.e. H2S, First Aid).
A valid driver's license and clean abstract is required as well as a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
Montrose Energy Services is interested in individuals who display a disciplined work ethic and ability to take initiative solving problems. Working with the Company’s management and technical staff is required during the construction and operation of the facility. All candidates must be comfortable working in both team and individual environments.
We are a customer-focused company serving major industrial gas companies, which requires a high quality product to be loaded into tube trailers on time, within the required gas specifications and with accurate exportation paperwork. Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office and capable of learning to use the Company’s and Customers’ proprietary reporting systems is a must.
Key Roles and Expectations
- Able to work on all processes including but not limited to: membranes, pressure swing adsorption, sweetener, plus auxiliary equipment (pumps, heaters, compressors, 500 kW genset, etc).
- Capable of preparing export paperwork and perform testing on the inert gas product (i.e. gas chromatograph reports to generate a Certificate of Analysis for each trailer load).
- Proficient in remote monitoring.
- Responsible to fill gas tube trailers every 2 to 5 days
- responsible for operating the nearby inert gas wells and pipeline to the Plant.
- Small amounts of travel to USA may be required.
- Strong problem solving skills
Job Type: Full Time/Contract
Job Location: Aden, Alberta
- Ticketed Power Engineers are preferred, but not required. Other requirements include: Minimum of 3 year’s sour gas plant experience Valid safety tickets (i.e. H2S, First Aid).
- Valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
Job Type: Full-time