What is an Assistant Fitness Manager?
The Assistant Fitness Manager at Integrity Fitness is responsible for ensuring we deliver the best service. They should be the person that keeps everything flowing smoothly. They are good at managing a lot of small tasks and contribute with things like sales and marketing.
Our assistant manager will assist with the 3 key area’s of the business:
1) Sales – the primary focus - to be to help the financial production of the business
a. To help achieve revenue goals and profit goals in addition to controlling expenses.
b. Assist in ensuring all sales tools, systems, and resources available are used.
c. They will have a leadership position in the club and help with marketing and sales.
d. They will market Integrity Fitness studio in the community to create brand awareness, fuel the “buzz”, and drive traffic, leads & membership sales.
2) Assist Operations manager with admin and expense accounts
a. They will help with the admin team and team schedules.
b. They will assist with business apps and on-line management controls.
c. They will help work with budgets and timelines
3) Assist Program Director with schedule and quality control.
a. They will work with the program schedule and help manage the backend
b. They will help clients with our program and uses.
Fully certified and experienced is a big plus.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
· Team player who is willing to help others when needed
· Must be professional, punctual, outgoing and enthusiastic with clients and team members
· Must be knowledgeable or willing to learn more in the fitness industry
· Marketing background is a huge asset.
EDUCATIONAL AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
· Post-secondary education
· Huge asset with a fitness background
Health Benefits after 6 months
Weekdays and two nights a week.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Personal Training/Fitness Classes: 1 year (Preferred)