Metcalfe Gardens is a well established retirement residence. We are committed to providing seniors with the very best in Senior Living. We are looking for enthusiatic, dedicated staff to join our fantastic team!
- Certificate from an Approved Health Care Aide or Personal Support Worker program and Pharmacology training.
- Must have a current First Aid and CPR certificate.
- Experience in a retirement residence or long-term care will be given preference.
- Demonstrate good English skills both written and verbal
- Administers medication and treatments in accordance with current approved standards of care, policies and procedures
- Monitors vital signs
- Understands and practices pharmacy UCP policies and procedures
- Follows policies and procedures for transferring residents, incidents reports and unexpected death documentation
- Provides report to oncoming staff
- Provides care to residents including cognitive, social, emotional support, according to their plan of care and in a manner that promotes comfort and safety
- Completes documentation
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.50 per hour