Applied Industrial Technologies LP is an extensive network of industrial distribution facilities located throughout Canada. We are currently seeking and have an immediate opening for a qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of of Hydraulic Technician in our Fort McMurray, AB branch.
This role will require flexibility to work shift work and will operate on a 7 on and 7 off rotation, working 12 hours per day. Some overtime may be required depending on business needs.
Applicants must be a service minded, energetic individual who will be responsible for:
- Failure analysis
- System Troubleshooting
- Repair and testing of hydraulic pumps and related components
- Repair and testing of lubrication pumps
- Field Service
- Cylinder repair
Preference will be given to candidates who possess some or all the following qualifications:
- 2 to 5 years experience in shop setting in hydraulic industry or industrial type setting
- General fluid power product/system knowledge
- Millwright or heavy duty mechanic training an asset
- Ability to weld preferred but not required
- Customer service oriented
- Proven system troubleshooting
- Field Service experience
- Experience in disassembly, repair, and testing of all standard hydraulic/pneumatic components
- Organize and work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in cylinder repair
- Good communication skills and a good attitude
Applied Industrial Technologies LP offers a competitive base rate, comprehensive group benefit plan, company sponsored RRSP/DPSP day one contribution and ongoing opportunities for training and development.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hydraulic industry: 2 years (Required)